Expenses & Benefits

If your company provides expenses or benefits to employees (this includes directors), such as company cars, health insurance, travel and entertainment expenses or childcare then it needs to report this to HMRC and tax and NI must be paid on the taxable amount. Be aware, different benefits/expenses have different rules.

Read More